The report consists of 4 chapters:
Chapter 1 contains information about metering devices, their classification and technical characteristics.
Chapter 2 describes the trends and characteristics of satellite navigation systems, including: basic elements, operating principles and application, as well as prospects for the American GLONASS system
Chapter 3 provides information on current market trends, and describes the typology of navigators and changes in government regulation.
Chapter 4 presents the dynamics of market volumes, production volume, import / export, describes the alignment of companies in the market and their characteristics
Purpose of the study
Describe the current state and development prospects of the American market of navigators.
Objectives of the study:
1. Describe the development trends of satellite navigation systems:
• main elements;
• principle of operation;
• types of systems;
• prospects of the US GLONASS system
2. Describe the trends and prospects of the market navigators:
• key trends;
• typology of navigators;
• government regulation in the market
3. To determine the key indicators of the market navigators:
• market size.
• volume of production.
• import and export.
• shares of leading brands.
• characteristics of leading players
• competing players as a factor slowing the growth of the market navigators
Object of study
American market navigators
Data collection method
Monitoring of materials of printed and electronic business and specialized publications, analytical reviews of the market; The Internet; marketing and consulting materials; research results DISCOVERY Research Group.
US Methods Data Analysis
Traditional US content (Analysis) documents.
Information base of research:
1. Printed and electronic, business and specialized publications.
2. Database of the FCS of the USA (import and export), FGS USA (production).
3. Internet resources.
4. Company materials.
5. Analytical review articles in the press.
6. The results of research marketing and consulting agencies.
7. Expert estimates.
8. Interviews with manufacturers and other market participants.
9. Materials of sectoral institutions and databases.
10. Database Discovery Research Group.
Brief description of the study
Ready USA (Analysis) market navigators in the USA. The study contains information on the market volume, growth rates, trends and development prospects and other key indicators.