The research report consists of 9 chapters.
Chapter 1 presents the technological characteristics of the study.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of online stores.
Chapter 3 presents data on the volume of the online sales market in the global market.
Chapter 4 presents data on the volume and growth rate of the online store sales market in the United States.
Chapter 5 covers the segmentation of online sales by various types.
Chapter 6 discusses the main factors, events, trends and prospects for the development of the online store sales market in the United States.
Chapter 7 discusses the behavior of online shoppers in the United States.
Chapter 8 analyzes the specifics of government regulation in the market for online stores in the United States.
Chapter 9 discusses the main players in the market for online stores in the United States.
Purpose of the study
To characterize the current state and prospects of development of the market for sales of online stores in the United States.
Objectives of the study:
1. To determine the volume, growth rate and dynamics of the development of the American market of sales of online stores.
2. Highlight and describe the main segments of the market for online stores in the United States.
3. To characterize the structure of consumption of sales of online stores in the United States.
4. Determine the market shares of the main participants in the market for online stores.
5. Describe the competitive situation in the market for sales of online stores in the United States.
6. To make various scenarios for forecasting key indicators of the market for sales of online stores in the United States in terms of value.
7. Identify key trends and prospects for the development of the market for online stores in the United States over the next few years.
8. Determine the key factors determining the current state and development of the market for online stores in the United States.
9. To identify the factors that impede the growth of the market for online stores in the USA
10. Describe the financial and business activities of participants in the online store sales market.
11. Determine the range of products offered by online stores in the US market.
12. Describe the key elements of the state program for regulating and developing the market for Internet sales in the United States.
Object of study
Market sales of online stores in the United States.
Data collection method
Monitoring of materials of printed and electronic business and specialized publications, analytical reviews of the market; The Internet; marketing and consulting materials; research results DISCOVERY Research Group.
US Method Data Analysis
1. Databases of the Federal Customs Service of the USA, FGSA of the USA (Rosstat).
2. Materials DataMonitor, EuroMonitor, Eurostat.
3. Printed and electronic business and specialized publications, analytical reviews.
4. Internet resources in the USA and the world.
5. Expert surveys.
6. Materials of participants of the domestic and world markets.
7. The results of research marketing and consulting agencies.
8. Materials of sectoral institutions and databases.
9. Results of price monitoring
10. UN Data Sheets (United Nations Statistics Division: Commodity Trade Statistics, Industrial Commodity Statistics, Food and Agriculture Organization, etc.).
11. Materials of the International Monetary Fund (International MonetaryFund).
12. World Bank materials (WorldBank).
13. MaterialsWTO (World Trade Organization).
14. MaterialsOrganization of economic cooperation and development (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development).
15. Materials International Trade Center.
16. Materials Index Mundi.
17. Results of the DISCOVERY Research Group.
Sample size and structure
Content USA procedure. Document analysis does not involve the calculation of the volume of the sample. Processing and the USA All documents available to the researcher are subject to analysis.
In December 2016, the marketing agency DISCOVERY Research Group completed a study of the American market of trade through online stores.
Online sales continue to grow even in crisis market conditions. There is a significant increase in online sales of certain categories of goods. In the I floor. In 2016, home appliances and electronics play a leading role in the sales of online stores. Next comes clothing. Closes the top three shoes.
Players are required to optimize their online shopping needs of customers (for example, the creation of a mobile platform site, the drip of their own courier services online stores and conversion to marketplays).
Despite the fact that Moscow and St. Petersburg occupy the main share of the online sales market, online stores are beginning to look closely to the regions.
Many problems remain in the market of online stores: the level of distrust of the United States for online payments and prepayments on the site is still quite high. Many sites in the pursuit of profit forget about creating a comfortable stay for the buyer on the site: buyers cannot quickly navigate through inconvenient pages and go to competitors.
Brief description of the study
Ready USA (Analysis) Market BargainingOli through online shopping in the US (including the forecast until 2019). The study contains information on the market volume, growth rates, trends and development prospects and other key indicators.